The PwC Deal No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The...
Marketing Assistant, Publishing - Harrogate
Combined Academic Publishers Ltd
Combined Academic Publishers is a growing publishing company offering distribution, sales & marketing services to American University Presses. Clients include Duke University Press, Stanford University Press and New York University Press.
Our reputation is built on the quality of our service and the results achieved and we pride ourselves on the excellent relationships we have established with our publisher clients.
We are currently looking for a Marketing Assistant. The successful candidate would be based in our Harrogate Office.
Responsibilities will include:
- Key contact with various partners (including authors) for a group of publishers
- Building marketing campaigns for those publishers to include:
- Email Marketing
- Preparation of review lists
- Attending and organising conferences and book launches
- Preparing seasonal Sales Material
We are looking for someone with:
A degree in humanities or social sciences
An interest in academic publishing
A desire to work cooperatively as part of a team
The ability to prioritise workload and work unsupervised
Excellent writing skills and precise attention to detail
|Skills & experience||
- An interest in academic publishing
- A desire to work cooperatively as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise workload and work unsupervised
- Excellent writing skills and precise attention to detail
|Degree:||A degree in humanities or social sciences|
|Location:||Harrogate, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£16,000 to £18,000 depending on experience|
|Closing date:||Tue 28-Feb-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.