The PwC Deal No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all routes offer the same deal. The...
HR Wellbeing Assistant (Spanish speaking) - York
The Webcertain Group of companies focus solely on international online marketing and cover over 44 languages in-house. Webcertain Group central operations centre in York brings together native-level speakers, specialising in search and localization, from around the world, providing consistency, reliability and efficiency for clients. Webcertain Group has offices in the US, Spain, Italy, Norway, Poland, India and China.
Permanent / Part time/ 25 hours per week in York
The aim of the role is to oversee ‘happiness and wellbeing’ in the office (York and Barcelona) whilst providing support to the HR Manager to deliver the strategy. The smooth delivery of the Webcertain™ Wellbeing Strategy involves providing a happy, healthy working environment and improving the quality of working lives for all staff. As part of our strategy we currently offer fruit boxes, Yoga sessions in the office, Language lessons on a lunchtime, discounted gym memberships, monthly social events and more – all these activities require time to organise! Our Mission is to create an environment that promotes a state of contentment which allows an employee to flourish and achieve their full potential for the benefit of themselves and Webcertain™.
Webcertain™ has a team that is geographically, culturally and linguistically diverse. The Wellbeing strategy aims to reflect this diversity, whilst understanding our employees’ values, personal development and day to day work contribute to their overall Wellbeing at work.
• Share great ideas e.g. social events and new benefits taking responsibility to research, plan and implement them further with the approval of the HR Manager
• Take ownership of the company’s various activities i.e. Yoga, Table Tennis, Language Lessons ensuring equipment is in place and rooms comfortable and clean
• Build close partnerships with the HR team and its clients to implement projects, maintain office policies and help with the on boarding process across all new-starters
• Manage suppliers to the business who keep the office a great place to come and work, e.g. ensure the cleaning company maintain a high standard
• Help to manage the building and office maintenance including ensuring vending machines are fully stocked and escalating any health and safety issues
• Create the HR newsletter ensuring that feedback and suggested ideas when appropriate are implemented
• Collate regular feedback for initiatives implemented through surveys so the success of our strategy can be measured
• Ad-hoc administration when required
• Most importantly ensure the company never run out of coffee and fruit
Webcertain™ are looking for an enthusiastic, creative, team player with a can-do attitude. You will have a passion for organising events and be very hands on demonstrating confidence whilst sharing and implementing your great ideas! Most importantly you will love working with people and be confident in engaging with people at all levels and building strong relationships. You will have a fluent proficiency in both written and spoken English.
|Skills & experience||
• Able to motivate, engage and establish good relationships
• Highly Organised
• Extremely Creative
• Excellent time management
• Team player
• Problem solving
• MS Excel/ Word
• Native Level proficiency in both written and spoken Spanish as well as fluency in written and spoken English
Experience in Event Management and/or Customer Service would be ideal.
|Location:||York, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18,000 pa pro rata|
|Advertised until:||Thu 02-Mar-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.