Fast track your career within a market leading global education technology business by applying to join our new Trainee Technical...
Digital Executive - Leeds
This vacancy has now closed.
At Fusion Unlimited we love what we do. Perhaps that’s why we’ve won so many awards for our digital marketing strategies. Whatever the reason, our clients seem happy. We’ve got 19 years of experience, working with many brands from large multi-channel retailers to local businesses in all sectors from automotive to retail.
With expertise across all digital communications channels, from search to social we’re in a great position to be able to create a seamless customer experience and achieve maximum results for our clients.
Why work at Fusion Unlimited?
We invest in people – we take the time to find the right candidates and invest in their progression and development.
Exceptional long standing client relationships with some of the UK’s best known brands.
Located in the centre of the bustling Headingley area, surrounded by its bars, cafes and restaurants and only 10 mins from the city centre.
We have a very exciting opportunity available for an ambitious and hardworking candidate who is looking to develop a career in the fast paced and evolving digital marketplace.
Full training will be given to the right candidate to help them fulfil the role.
Please note, this is a permanent role and you will be based in our office in Headingley, Leeds.
• The successful candidate will work alongside a knowledgeable team to deliver on clients’ paid search, social advertising and digital expectations/objectives
• Responsible for digital reporting, analysis and recommendations for improvements to deliver exceptional ROI
• Responsible for day to day management, creation and optimisation of paid search and social advertising accounts across Google AdWords, BingAds, Facebook Advertising
• Working with paid search and social tools to maximise ROI potential
• Building strong relationships with account team members to ensure all deadlines are met
• Keen involvement in the digital market, tools, research, digital advancements and emerging technologies
• Exceptional analytical / mathematical skills to be able to effectively handle reporting requirements
• Good written skills for text ad creation
• Good knowledge of Excel and handling data
• Good communications skills to build relationships with clients and colleagues
• Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workloads
• Ambitious, hardworking and eager to learn
• Keen interest in all things digital
|Skills & experience||
•Exceptional analytical / mathematical skills to be able to effectively handle reporting requirements
•Good written skills for text ad creation
•Good knowledge of Excel and handling data
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||Dependent on experience|
|Advertised until:||Closed Tue 25-Jul-2017|
|Job ref:||GY/51565/Digital Exec|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
This vacancy has now closed.