Product Support Technician - Leeds
Work AnyWare Ltd
Work AnyWare Ltd supplies Intellectual Property (IP) firms worldwide with a web based case and document management system called Equinox. We are in a rapid growth period and are seeking to expand our development/support team.
Case management helps firms to use, manage and consolidate information. In particular, case management systems allow firms to keep track of their client’s cases, incurred costs and professional deadlines. Document management is used to track and store electronic documents and share them with other users. Equinox integrates Intellectual Property specific case and document management so that our clients can use a single system to manage their business workflows.
We have a fantastic office space in the heart of Headingley complete with a pool table, table tennis, piano, games consoles and last but not least a beer fridge.
We are a very friendly team and are always keen on celebrating success with staff socials.
As a product support technician your primary focus will be dealing with client requests, problem solving and ensuring that our clients receive the highest levels of customer service and satisfaction. These will vary from client specific feature requests, to system usage enquiries to dreaded bug reports.
Support is primarily provided via email, but we do also provide support via telephone.
This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in an innovative, progressive and fun company at a great time. We are seeking candidates who really want to help end users and solve their problems. Please send us an application if you are interested.
- Company pension
- Regular staff socials
- End of year bonus
- Access to study fund
- Provide support via email and telephone
- Communicate with clients regarding their requests
- As a starting point you will be proficient in using web based programmes, as well as MS Office.
You must have proven experience of delivering excellent customer service.
- A confident and clear telephone manner and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels within an organisation;
- A good humoured team player, you will take pride in your work with the ability to prioritise your own time carefully as our clients work to strict deadlines.
- Whilst some knowledge of HTML and MySQL is advantageous, you don’t need to be technical as full training will be given right through from understanding the basics to in-depth knowledge of our platform (the ability to learn is extremely important).
|Skills & experience||
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to learn
- Great problem to solving ability
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£18,000 - £20,000 pa|
|Advertised until:||Sat 25-Feb-2017|
|Eligibility:||Candidates must, by the start of their employment, have permission to work in the UK|
Strictly no agencies
Send to a friend
Tell a friend or remind yourself about this job - enter their email address here.