Number one for jobseekers & graduate recruiters in the region.
Sign up for free or login above.Sign up
Working in partnership with the region's University Careers Services, we are the only graduate recruitment service dedicated to Yorkshire
Quick job search:
- Administration (9)
- Advertising, Marketing & PR (18)
- Construction & Property (1)
- Culture & Art (0)
- Design & Media (8)
- Education & Training (3)
- Electronics & Communications (1)
- Engineering (4)
- Environment & Sustainability (0)
- Finance (9)
- General Management (5)
- Graduate Placements (9)
- Health & Social Care (4)
- Internships (0)
- IT (14)
- Languages (4)
- Legal (1)
- Leisure, Sport & Tourism (0)
- Manufacturing & Processing (1)
- Personnel & Recruitment (9)
- Postgraduate Jobs (1)
- Public Sector (1)
- Research and Statistics (7)
- Retail, Sales & Purchasing (8)
- Science & Technology (7)
- Self Employment (0)
- Transport & Logistics (2)
- Voluntary & Charity (1)
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
* We are now inviting applications for our 2014 Fast Track Management Graduate Scheme. * Based in the heart of Leeds City Centre we are looking to attract talented graduates to join all Divisions. * Our Scheme involves a period of intensive training, followed by...
What makes Yorkshire Graduates different to employment agencies and other job boards?
We do not spam (we promise!): You’ll only hear from us when we have an opportunity that matches your preferences. You can choose how often we send you job alerts.
We know our stuff: We work with university careers services and local employers so the advice we give about your application is up to date and directly relevant to the job opportunities we send you.
We’re local: We only advertise jobs in Yorkshire which means we have more opportunities in small and medium sized companies where you won’t be just a number. You’ll have real influence and a chance to climb the ladder fast.
We name the employer in job ads: Some agencies and jobs boards don’t tell you who the employer is so you can’t tailor your CV to the employer and increase your chances of bagging the job.
We only post real jobs: Some naughty agencies put job ads on other jobs boards to encourage sign-ups so it’s not guaranteed there is an actual job behind each advert, unless of course, you are using the Yorkshire Graduates site.